We’re extremely excited to tell you about a new loyalty reward coming in January 2017!
We're giving our Annual and Direct Debit Fitness members a chance to win £100 of Rewards vouchers of your choice. Every month you’re an active member with us, we’ll automatically enter you in the prize draw for a chance to win. It doesn’t stop there; if you have held your membership with us for over 12 consecutive months or purchased an annual membership, the prize fund doubles! That’s right, DOUBLES! If you’ve been a loyal customer for 12 months or more and your name is drawn, you’ll win £200 of Rewards vouchers of your choice.
Where can you redeem your vouchers?
Just have a look through any of these sections below and pick which business you would like, there's over 70 to choose from. We'll then head out and grab the vouchers for you collecting. Don't be camera shy, we'd love to get a snap of your happy face picking up your vouchers (it's not compulsory so don't worry if you'd rather not...yet..)
|• Food & Drink||• Sport & Fitness||• Retail||• Things to do|
|• Hotels & B&B's||• Hair & Beauty||• Wellbeing||• Auto Services|
|• Property||• Photography|
If you win...
We'll contact you on the details we have for you on your account so make sure they're all up to date. Next time you're visiting simply ask our reception to double check your details, we wouldn't want you to miss out!
If a prize is unclaimed within 10 working days we will redraw a new winner, this is too good a prize for someone to miss out on.
Terms & Conditions:
• All winners will be drawn using a Random Number Generator
• £100 prize only valid for Fitness Direct Debit members
• £200 prize will only be valid for Fitness Direct Debit members who have made 12 consecutive monthly payments or on purchase of an Annual Fitness Membership
• Unclaimed prizes within 10 working days will be redraw for a new winner
• Standard Competition Terms & Conditions apply
• Live Active Leisure have the right to withdraw the offer at any time. Members will be given 1 month's notice prior to withdrawal.