Our cookies help us to:
• Make our website work as you'd expect
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
The analytic program we use to provide us with this informaiton is Google Analytics.
Most Internet browsers allow users to control the acceptance of cookies via the browser’s settings. Visit www.aboutcookies.org to find out how to configure these settings on a number of major browsers. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our website and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of many modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called 'spyware'. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting any cookies considered to be invasive.