Community Sports Partnership - Perth
Creating community driven, professionally supported Sports Development in Perth and surrounding villages
The Partnership has been established to pursue the following agreed objectives:
- To increase collaboration between sporting clubs and organisations in Perth and surrounding villages
- The organisation, management and development of a range of personal development opportunities for all members clubs and their volunteers
- To provide a forum to discuss funding applications and opportunities.
- To provide a forum to discuss joint and individual club capital funding projects pertaining to Perth and surrounding villages
Perth Community Sports Partnership documents
- Perth Community Sports Partnership constitution [179kb]
- HUBSMO 2012-13 [1015kb]
- HUBSMO 2013-14 Perth City [1Mb]
Clubs and Organisations involved with Perth Community Sports Partnership
Partnership meetings are held quarterly on the first Tuesday of the month at North Inch Community Campus, Gowans Terrance, Perth. PH1 5BF
- Tuesday 2 September 2014, 6.30pm-8pm
- Tuesday 2 December 2014, 6.30pm-8pm
- Tuesday 3 March 2015, 6.30pm-8pm
- Tuesday 2 June 2015, 6.30pm-8pm
If you would like to attend as a local club representative, or as someone who is passionate about local sport, please let us know via an online poll.
Local Club Volunteer and Coaches Training Needs Survey
Please complete and share a training needs questionnaire with all of your club committee, coaches and volunteers. It is a short survey that will enable us to identify local training needs and then hopefully organise free or low-cost courses in the area.